Monday 13 March 2017

mini DV tapes?

As I'm preparing a post about my TAPELESS VX, yes it is possible! I am reminded that do I still burn through tapes in my little Canon HDV camera. Yes, I have always managed to live my life inside out somehow! So heres a link to ebay tapes both new and used......
 ebay mini dv tapes

 

With rumours that Sony have stopped making tapes, it is quite possibly going to be a bit of a mission to find new tapes soon. Sooooooo......old tapes?

I tried an experiment.
I swallowed my pride (and sense?) and bought some USED tapes last week from eBay due to being mega skint.
They have been checked and wiped apparently and so far they have been absolutely fine! No glitches, no dropouts.... we shall see!
But anyway, we gotta keep those cameras running and the footage stacking. ...and look out for that post on the tapeless vx1000, its coming in the next week or 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment